Thursday, December 29, 2011

He invites Making out in the Office


"I'm a girl, has been employed. I have one very close guy friend, he work together with me. We are very close, but not going out. I have 5 years working in this place with him, but just two years I was very familiar with it. To the extent that my friends thought we were going out.

The problem is, when she was working, if in the workplace no one and quiet atmosphere, he and I always do things that are not reasonable. Among others, he often wringing my breasts and kissed my cheek and body. Sometimes he also stimulate my genitals and told me to perform oral sex.

I want to ask, is there any negative effects of this relationship since she has a boyfriend? Are my breasts may become larger as it gets the stimulus? Is oral sex that I do can cause disease because it goes into the mouth? I am also afraid of sinning when doing this constantly. "

SR, Riau

It requires
Sex drive is influenced by several factors, including psychological factors and external stimuli. Both factors are closely related to the situation where the human being.

You and your work situation it is often both a psychic has given stimulus. The situation is causing you and he's willing to engage in sexual activity in the form of a kiss, grope, and even oral sex.

Of course the event could take place because of you and he really wants. If one party does not want, may not take place.

However, if you feel afraid of sin, should not you do it again. In connection with the friend who has a boyfriend, I think there are three possibilities that may occur.

First, he remained with his girlfriend and treat you as a friend or girlfriend too. Secondly, he broke with his girlfriend and chose you. Third, he remained with his girlfriend and stop the sexual activity with you.
If it happens a third possibility, a little more you will be disturbed, especially if you already feel an emotional bond with him.

Putting tightened
Stimulation of the breast will not make breasts bigger. The reaction that occurs only when the stimulus occurs, your breasts will swell because the nipples stiffened. After the stimulus disappeared, the breasts will return to its original state.

About oral sex, was not only done by women against men, but also vice versa. Oral sex does not cause anything to be done due according to desire and sex in good health. If oral sex do not fit, a psychic can create bottleneck. Likewise, if the sex was having an infection, transmission may occur to the mouth. Hopefully this explanation may be food for thought for you. @

Answered by Prof. Wimpie consultation Pangkahila spand
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "He invites Making out in the Office"

Post a Comment