Monday, December 26, 2011

Help me, I'm Infected GO from girlfriend


He was suffering from shock when the doctor menvonisnya gonorrhea or better known as gonorrhea. More shock again because he only deals with his girlfriend. Where did the boyfriend contracted the disease?

"I am a 25 year old boy, had a 24-year-old boyfriend. We've had sexual intercourse since a year ago. As long as there is no problem, but a month ago when I urinate, thick pus out. It was very painful.

I've been to the doctor and get medication. Thankfully, now I've recovered. Which makes me not understand the explanation is the doctor who told me that I contracted venereal disease called gonorrhea. In fact, the doctor wrote on the paper when I asked.

The doctors say the disease is transmitted through sexual contact. I was quite shocked to hear that explanation because I have never had sexual intercourse with another woman.

My question, what I really get gonorrhea? Did I get it from my girlfriend? If yes, from where my boyfriend was infected? Whether due to whiteness because my girlfriend once told me that he had a vaginal discharge? Now I am so scared to have sex with my boyfriend. "

ST, Jakarta

Sexually transmitted diseases
In general, disease gonorrhea (GO) or commonly called gonorrhea is easily recognizable. That is, the doctor is not difficult to diagnose because the symptoms are obvious, in the form of urine mixed with pus and pain.

Although to further ensure the necessary laboratory tests, in general, the symptoms will suffice as a basis for determining treatment. So, almost certainly true you have gonorrhea.

True disease transmitted through sexual contact with people who suffer from the disease. If so you never have sexual relations with another woman, means you get it from your girlfriend.

Laboratory tests
Does that mean your boyfriend's disease? The answer, yes. Further questions, from where you catch girlfriend? From others who develop the disease through sexual intercourse.

The disease may not come by itself without the transmission of other people. Unless the disease was not sexually transmitted infections.
Whitish (abnormal) is just a symptom of an infection of the genitals. For example, infection by the fungus can cause vaginal discharge. Similarly, infection by the disease gonorrhea. If the objec sexual relationship lasted this infection, transmission can occur.

To be more sure, I suggest you and your boyfriend checked out and gets better when laboratory examination. Thus, the life you and your girlfriend no further risk of disease transmission through sexual intercourse. @

Consultation is answered Prof. Dr. Dr. Wimpie Pangkahalia, spand
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Help me, I'm Infected GO from girlfriend"

Post a Comment