Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lazy Husband Sex, Masturbation So the Solution


"I am 50 years old, was not menstruating again this year. I'm still passionate and often want to have sex. Unfortunately, the relationship with the husband is not good. We're not having sex since the last two years. If I ask, my husband does not want the classic reasons, is tired.

Then I learned masturbation, and orgasm. Long I do not feel dependent on their husbands. I also face the temptation of a co-worker, especially if out of town again, but until recently I never had an affair.

I felt her husband was having an affair for so long not been asked for sexual intercourse. I never ask because I consider useless, surely the answer is not honest. I leave it alone. However, in other cases the husband was concerned.

Is the age of half a century, natural that I still passionate? Now I am a quick orgasm when masturbating. Is this normal for someone my age?

I've read in this section, if vaginal dryness menopause she said. Then, why do not dry when it's my passion? Do I have to have sex and not just masturbate to stay healthy?
W. W. Jakarta

Without the risk
Actually you need to know why the husband does not want to have sex. Through good communication will be known why. Perhaps he experienced sexual dysfunction, so tend to avoid rather than fail.

It may also is too tired to work at the age increases, especially if you suffer from certain diseases. However, it is quite possible your suspicion is correct, he was having an affair.

Because it lasts longer, you adapt to not having sex. Instead, you masturbate. There is nothing wrong if you are still excited at the age of menopause. Menopause does not mean the loss of sexual desire.

If you stay healthy, let alone get treatment, your sexual desire remains. You will also be able to have sex with both.

Reactions you have experienced vaginal sexual response remains shows that good. The occurrence of vaginal reaction indicates that the function of blood vessels in the vaginal wall is still good.

This, among others, influenced by the hormone estrogen. Perhaps you have not decreased estrogen effect on blood vessels in the vagina.

Physically, masturbation is actually the same as sexual intercourse. The difference there is no emotional involvement with a partner. Therefore, many people who masturbate do not feel the same satisfaction as when having sexual intercourse. However, for other sebagain, they feel the same because an orgasm too.

So, as long as you feel comfortable with masturbation, that's fine because without risk. Compare if you have sex with someone else, a little more risky.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Lazy Husband Sex, Masturbation So the Solution"

Post a Comment