Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Experience: Make Virginity Myth Fear


The story that virginity can be lost due to a fall from a bicycle was pervasive at this girl, until she was terrified before her wedding day. In fact, there is no scientific evidence that virginity is lost due to falling off the bike.

"I am a 27-year-old girl, planning to get married this year. The problem is, I always worried, even scared with my situation. I was not a virgin anymore, although the loss of my virginity not because like free sex.

When he was 12 years old, I had an accident, fall from bicycle. Until recently I was still afraid to say to a prospective husband, afraid he does not believe and accuse me of the absurd.

My question, how do I convince my husband that I am not a virgin because of the accident? I wonder if he would accept me and believe one hundred percent? Why is virginity still a very dominant? "

W.T., Malang

Not scientific
I consider it odd at all if you feel "was not a virgin anymore" even though you have never had sexual intercourse before. A woman called not a virgin when he had sexual intercourse. Since you have never had sexual intercourse, it means you're a virgin.
I actually feel sorry because you feel like it, maybe even tortured before the wedding day. In fact, it turns out you're still a virgin because it has not had sexual intercourse.

I do not know who to tell you it was not a virgin anymore because it fell off the bike first. Regarding the first accident that you experience, certainly not cause you to be not a virgin because you have not had sexual intercourse.

If you mean by was not a virgin anymore is due to a torn hymen fall off the bike, there are two things that need to be questioned.
First, the tearing of the hymen can not be used as a benchmark if a woman has had sexual intercourse. Women who have masturbated by inserting a solid object into the vagina, the hymen can also be torn.

Second, from where you know the state of your hymen due to the accident? I'm afraid you only receive the wrong information about the hymen, which among other things mentioned can be torn as women doing sports or a fall from a bicycle.

Indeed there is no scientific evidence that sports like high jump and fall from the bicycle can cause a tear in the hymen. It's too bad, a lot of information conveyed in the media like that.

Information giver was just continuing what they've heard before, not based on scientific evidence. That is, it is tantamount to nourish myths about sex that was widely circulated in the community.

No need to bleed
Ignorance about sexuality, plus low levels of public education, an important cause why the myths about sex, especially virginity, still thrives in our country. Of misconceptions about virginity is not infrequently lead to bad consequences, not only for the women, but also for the men.

The notion that women should be virgins bleed when they first had sexual intercourse is the assumption that one and only based on myth. Women who are sufficiently aroused and ready for a psychic is not going to bleed when they first had sexual intercourse. Conversely, if a woman is not aroused enough, let alone experiencing psychological barriers, almost certainly was bleeding.

I think there is no need to convey to your husband related to virginity and fall riding a bike. On the other hand, there is no reason for him to not accept you because they think you are not a virgin.
Are not you really have never had sexual intercourse before? @

Consultation is answered by Prof.Dr.Wimpie Pangkahila, Sp.And


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Experience: Make Virginity Myth Fear"

Post a Comment